Conceptually and visually driven copywriter, social media strategist, and brand strategist with a voice for luxury beauty, fashion, education, and health/wellness verticals. Master's Degree in Digital Media. Strong understanding of integrated direct marketing principles. Clarifying client goals and the competitive landscape is always the starting point.
My heart is here:
● Research + concept ideation. I'm obsessed with human beings and their obsessions. Hashtags are the portal.
● Refining the strategy by looking at the analytics. Data hands us reality.
● Creating moments for the consumer to celebrate his/her lifestyle and express brand evangelism via UGC and engaging content.
● Identifying new opportunities for brand positioning and influencer engagement.
I have a project management background. Before following my passion and working as a digital content marketer, I worked at a high level in Hollywood as a VFX and documentary post-production coordinator (liaison between boutique studio and Disney/Fox) after graduating with a MFA in Digital Media and Photography from CalArts.
Areas of Specialty: Social Media Strategy, Copywriting, Persona/Avatar Research, Brand Strategy, Content Marketing
• Copywriter / Content Creator: Innovative and in-step fashion, beauty, health and wellness, lifestyle, and technology copywriter across social media platforms, blogs, newsletters/emails, print, and radio. Experience creating voice guides and conceptualizing and crafting copy for editorial calendars.
• Social Media Strategist: Experience conceptualizing and executing social media sweepstakes and giveaways. Identifying, engaging and leveraging key bloggers and brand evangelists for product reviews and giveaways. Researching and featuring guest bloggers in newsletters and on company blogs. Experience with SEO, Keywords, Sponsored Stories, and Facebook Ads. Experience generating and analyzing Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, Sprout Social and Hootsuite reports, which typically drives content creation for the editorial calendar.
• Expert Technical Skills: Google Apps, 3rd Party Facebook Apps, Social Platforms, Canva.com, Video Editing.
• Research and Database Management: Expert knowledge of direct mail and photo databases. GoogleDocs, FileMakerPro, LightBox.
• Other Reasons Why I'm Awesome: CalArts MFA, Outstanding written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills. Agile in brainstorming sessions + also adore working independently.
• My current art project StateoftheSelfie.com is representative of my curiosity about personal narratives, train travel, and digital culture.